View Single Post
Old 12.03.2020, 17:42
Forum Legend

Groaned at 96 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 12,483 Times in 5,067 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss Child being kicked out of the country because the father rejects his respon

Hi again Luna

Please have another look at my lists of questions (from posts 4 and 5 above), repeated here.

I have tried to insert the answers, as I understand them from you. Have I understood correctly? Please correct or add information. Thank you.

FIRST LIST OF QUESTIONS
1. Do you and your son have a safe place to stay now?
Yes.

2. Did you succeed in getting your son into school, or not?
Yes. He is learning German in an intensive course. Good!

3. If he is still not in school, who told you, and where, that he could not go to school?
If he is a Swiss citizen, properly registered, he is allowed to stay in Switzerland and he must go to school.
Yes, answered in 2. above.

4. Do you have a proper visa or permit to be in Switzerland? For how long?

5. Do you have any letters from the Migration Authorities? If so, it is very important to respond to them.

SECOND LIST OF QUESTIONS

1. Did the Swiss man (your child's father) help you (and the boy) to come to Switzerland?

2. Is there any legal document (like a Court Order) which proves that he has a legal obligation to pay the child (and you support)?

3. If there is, or if there isn't such a document, did he used to send you money to support the child (and you) while you were living in Brazil?
Yes, he sent money each month. But we were in Greece, not Brazil.

4. Is he giving you any money now?

5. Is the Swiss man registered as living in Switzerland and does he have a home here?

6. Since you have been in Switzerland, have you seen him, and has the boy seen his father?
This user groans at doropfiz for this post: