View Single Post
Old 13.03.2020, 08:15
helloworld helloworld is offline
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Luzern
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
helloworld has no particular reputation at present
Filling Tax return form for Permit B

Hello Forum,

I am preparing for the first time my tax return form and I am not sure about a few things. I am permit B, so I do not need to declare my salary as these are being deducted directly. From Canton Luzern.
1. Where do I get the "PersID" (Personal ID number)? If I never got it can I leave it empty and they will create one for me?
2. We fill this form mainly in order to get the discount of the 3rd Pillar. Does it makes scene to declare also other things?
3. What is the level of additional income that I should declare on (i.e. from selling my 2nd hand stuff, subletting my place etc.)? Last time I was checking it requires declaration only if it exceaeding a profit of 20K (I am ofcourse way less then that).

Due to Coronavirus I am trying to avoid going to the municipalities and ask there' so I would appreciate your help.
Reply With Quote