View Single Post
Old 14.03.2020, 18:06
forummole forummole is offline
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Vaud
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
forummole has no particular reputation at present
sign-off from work when being abroad?

Hello, I've been searching through this forum on many occasions, always getting a good pointers about the matter of interest. However now I can't find the answer. The forum search doesn't work well, I cannot scroll through the results

I am insured with Assura, GP model, though I've never designated any GP as I didn't go to the doctor yet (in 3 years).

I'm abroad now. In case of any health problem, not only coronavirus, how could I get a work sign-off certificate? Can a local doctor issue one for me which I would forward to my employer or do I have to take something from a local doctor and forward it first to some Swiss doctor?
Reply With Quote