View Single Post
Old 15.03.2020, 09:27

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
forummole has no particular reputation at present
Re: sign-off from work when being abroad?

Quote:
View Post
Fair enough. To me, this is one of those questions (of which fora have many) in which OP asked for some of the information, perhaps without realised that the other aspects would be connected, and where it would have seem churlish to give merely half an answer.
The answers are very detailed, thank you all! It's true I never bothered with such when traveling through Europe assuming I would never get sick, maybe some emergency would happen but that's the emergency. However now I'm in a lockdown country, don't know how long it would really last (it's 2 weeks, initially). Anyway I don't think of coming back to Switzerland until my employer require us to stop working from home but come to the office. Even then I would probably ask for a few weeks of vacation/leave.

From the replies I understand that a Swiss based GP from my insurance model has nothing to do with regards of employer insurance. All I might need to do is to obtain (notary?) translation of my medical certificate.

Quote:
View Post
Recommendation from employers - towards the bottom under “other recommendations”

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home...beitswelt.html
Thanks very much for the info!