View Single Post
Old 18.09.2008, 17:36
zourab zourab is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Geneva
Posts: 76
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
zourab has no particular reputation at present
Problems with apartment - complaint and payment of rent to third party


I have been having problems with my apartment for a long time (freezing temperatures) and I got to the point that I want to go to the tenant association (ASLOCA) and start the procedure - I don't remember how it is in French, it's when you file an official complaint and you stop paying the rent to the owner, but you pay it to some independent third party organization.
Has anybody had experience with that?

Reply With Quote