View Single Post
Old 20.03.2020, 13:02
Forum Legend

Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
EF Community Podcast

I've been toying with the thought of doing an EF Community Podcast, in order to keep us all informed about the ongoing epidemic. I would also like to discuss daily issues regarding the virus and also possibly answer questions posed by you directly. One thing I would like to emphasize is that my intentions are also to alleviate this tense environment and provide some sort of light entertainment maybe once or twice per week.
Now, I have no clue how to do a podcast and I would need some technical support, as I don't own a mic. I've messaged people, but they are currently unable to help, because of the ongoing situation. Now, I'm throwing this out here, who has some sort of experience with podcast or knows someone who does within the ZH area and is willing to help me out. Another thing, I would like to have a cohost for some light banter.