View Single Post
Old 23.03.2020, 15:18

Groaned at 19 Times in 12 Posts
logo123 has a reputation beyond reputelogo123 has a reputation beyond reputelogo123 has a reputation beyond reputelogo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need to dump car Geneva - Urgent

Quote:
View Post
I'm leaving Geneva - retired at the end of Feb and apartment rental contract up at the end of March. I have a problem with getting rid of my car. It's not worth anything but an exporter said he would give me a few pennies for it. I've left it too late and now no-one is interested. My garage who said they'd take it off my hands for nothing is closed. I want to catch a flight ASAP back to the UK (there's a BA one tomorrow evening) to keep my head down and hide away in my new house for a few weeks.
Any suggestions? I don't mind paying for parking and coming back and sorting it out at a later date - I'll have some other things to sort out anyway.
I would take a long term parking in order to avoid being pushed into a fire sale. That said, no idea on how long the border restrictions may apply so important that you are mindful of the same. All the best.