View Single Post
Old 28.03.2020, 15:46
westernfrontier westernfrontier is offline
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: germany
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
westernfrontier has no particular reputation at present
Re: Moving to Switzerland due to a new job

Hello, and thank you for responding. The EU residency :
With the permanent EU residency permit, foreign nationals can move more freely within the European Union (EU). In many respects, it is comparable to the settlement permit and is a permanent residency title.

Getting the permit or not is in the hand of the HR so we shall see. Regarding Permit G, I could guess this would not work out if the job site is at a distance to the German border. Unless the contract is issued from Basel area. Once again, this is all in the hand of the company legal and the Canton they have to deal with. I just have to wait for their response.
Reply With Quote