View Single Post
  #4  
Old 31.03.2020, 20:06
roegner's Avatar
roegner roegner is offline
Moderately Dutch
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11,150
Groaned at 370 Times in 311 Posts
Thanked 14,138 Times in 6,581 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Permit B - living in a different canton?

Quote:
View Post
It seems like there is no issue with the permit and the coronavirus. Maybe just a slight delay. It just takes some time and will not necessarily be aligned with our rental contract dates and/or our preferences on when to move. The question is whether we are allowed to move to live in another canton given our current permits.
A slight delay? Where did you hear that?

As a non EU you need to have approval from both Kantons before you move and I doubt in the current situation that there will only be a slight delay.

And no, do not move before you have the job sorted out as the Kanton move can be denied.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank roegner for this useful post: