View Single Post
  #4  
Old 31.03.2020, 21:37
Traktchu Traktchu is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Effretikon
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Traktchu has no particular reputation at present
Re: Family reunification got rejected

Quote:
View Post
A restaurant job - unless you're a famous chef - isn't paying very well. Your skills are probably also not looking to good to the immigration authorities, and having a friend that might support you financially won't cut it either.

The Corona crisis has also hit restaurants extremely hard, and I can see the situation for your husband getting worse. And while the state throws out money left and right, I doubt that all business will survive, meaning lots of unemployed restaurant staff competing.

Now, not all is hopeless. You might want to learn a profession that is thought-after. Something like a nurse or elderly care - these jobs are always in high demand, not just now. Learning the local language (German, since you state Effretikon) will also be a big plus. A certificed elderly caretaker speaking B1 German with a husband holding a B permit - this would improve your chances by a huge margin. If your husband is getting close to apply for a C permit, I'd wait for that, since that would almost guarantee your visa being approved.

With a proper certification, possibly even authorized by the Swiss embassy, I'd say you got a proper chance. Fighting back right now? I think there are better options.
Hello, as I have France residence permit of France so is it possible to learn a professional course like elderly caretaker in Switzerland ? I have applied for German language course but it also got cancelled because of coronavirus outbreak. Currently I am in Switzerland (visa free stay). So do I need to apply for visa to enter Switzerland once my free visa stay expire? My husband is going to apply for Permit C next year. The immigration office says I can object their decision within one month, and we have to bear expenses fees also. So if I accept their decision and wait until my husband gets permit C , is it possible to apply for family reunion again?
So many questions going in my head and I found valuable answer in this group. Thank you
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Traktchu for this useful post: