View Single Post
Old 01.04.2020, 21:13
Forum Legend

Groaned at 94 Times in 75 Posts
Thanked 12,303 Times in 4,989 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Family reunification got rejected

Yes, Blueangel, I meant my reference to you with regard to the transport only.

I hope that Traktchu has managed to work out her return jouney. I'd hate to be trying to work out flights, now, or any other means of transport.

I presume (hope) that France will let her and her son return there, since that's where they have permits..

Quote:
View Post
I would have thought that the first point of reference would be Migrationsamt to ask if it would be possible to extend the current 90 day visa free status without incurring repercussions further down the line. But there's still the issue that the OP may not have health insurance for Switzerland.
Even if the Swiss Migrationsamt would let her extend here (which I'd think would be done ONLY if she really could not return to France) there's also the French permit to consider. @Traktchu, don't stay out of France longer than your French permit allows, so that you don't lose that.