View Single Post
Old 11.04.2020, 13:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 350 Times in 190 Posts
Thanked 5,981 Times in 2,741 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Imigrating with a Bull-Terrier

Quote:
View Post
Hi all, maybe I missed it, but I could not find a threat that answered my upcoming question regarding Bull-Terriers.

We will me moving permanently to Switzerland. We currently live in South Africa. I know about the Cantonal BSL. We will live in one of the Cantons where our boy is accepted and if I have to commute to work, or rent a small apartment close to work, I will (If I end up working in Zurich or Basel).

I have read (on a pet relocation site) that you cannot relocate to Switzerland with a Bull-Terrier? But having read some threads here, it seems I can? Please can someone help with proper advice. As I stated, we will respect the Cantonal BSL and will find a home in St Gallen or Zug etc so that my boy can live there.

He is a standard Bull-Terrier.

Thank you in advance.
Ummm, I think that you may have missed some recent media posts
There are some really lovely French bulldogs on EF that might be able to answer though.

Heidi, over to you