View Single Post
Old 24.04.2020, 08:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 461 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,091 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does RAV support a career change?

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

I am your typical, highly stressed office worker, plugging away in a big corporate machine and have been for decades, too long than I care to remember.

As with most big companies, they restructure often and people get laid off in the process, and as I get older, more tired, and less motivated to work in this hectic and energy sapping mode, I find myself asking whether I would have the minerals to force myself into the next machine should I end up redundant.

All of which brings me onto my question: does anybody know whether RAV supports a complete career shift/retraining for lost souls like me? Assuming they understand and accept that the stress levels are having an affect on my well being. Just curious if you have experience of this, or know of somebody who has.

Many thanks!
No, it is insurance against losing a job & you are required to look for work & accept any job so the insurance does not need to pay out more money.

If you are unable to work for medical reasons you are not entitled to RAV payments
The following 2 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: