View Single Post
Old 24.04.2020, 08:59

Groaned at 139 Times in 42 Posts
PeterSoliman is considered unworthyPeterSoliman is considered unworthyPeterSoliman is considered unworthyPeterSoliman is considered unworthy
Re: Does RAV support a career change?

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

I am your typical, highly stressed office worker, plugging away in a big corporate machine and have been for decades, too long than I care to remember.

As with most big companies, they restructure often and people get laid off in the process, and as I get older, more tired, and less motivated to work in this hectic and energy sapping mode, I find myself asking whether I would have the minerals to force myself into the next machine should I end up redundant.

All of which brings me onto my question: does anybody know whether RAV supports a complete career shift/retraining for lost souls like me? Assuming they understand and accept that the stress levels are having an affect on my well being. Just curious if you have experience of this, or know of somebody who has.

Many thanks!
They will support you to find work in a related careeer. For example, if you are an IT Project Manager, you could sway them into moving into a Software Engineer job. They don't know what they are talking about. Ask for training in what you want to do, and apply to the jobs you want.
This user would like to thank PeterSoliman for this useful post: