View Single Post
Old 24.04.2020, 09:36
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,959 Times in 7,686 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Boris Johnson is coming back to take hold of the reins on Monday, let us see what, if any of his pre Corona assumptions change.
Now that he knows first hand the real risk of life, will he get things moving quicker for the masses.
And will the care he got from non British nurses change some of the points system coming into place. They've also had to fly in farm workers while he was in isolation, how are they going to meet their points system criteria next year.
I can't wait to see his first address, or will he redress.
Revise. Set right, make amends, remedy, to relieve. Anything unjust or oppressive.
UK doesn't need foreigners, doesn't need foreigners, doesn't need foreigners, repeat the mantra and every problem will go away. I wonder what constructions or elderly care sectors will have to say about it. But I do hope they'll reject anyone, lock themselves on that island, finish Brexit and start the party.
Trump will save the Queen!
This user would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: