View Single Post
Old 24.04.2020, 19:43
travelerworker travelerworker is offline
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: none
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
travelerworker has no particular reputation at present
Re: Working in Switzerland and living in Germany

View Post
Having a permit B but having the actual habitual residency abroad can lead to very nasty double taxation, social security, and customs issues.
Permit G is the correct permit if your habitual residency is abroad.

By law permit B expires 3 month after taking up a habitual residency abroad. Art. 60 FNIA.
Coming back to Switzerland just for business or other visits will not extend this three month period. Art.79 VZAE
This is what I needed, thank you !