View Single Post
Old 27.04.2020, 09:22
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Calito has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
They are received by post and are proportional to the amount you spend, and date limited.
Any guesses on what the minimum to be spent is? My typical visits range from 10 CHF to 60 CHF at max.

Quote:
View Post
Mine are digital, changed from paper coupons last year, itís much easier as I used to always forget the coupons. Register on the app,scan your card via the app each time you shop and sometimes coupons appear automatically. But as above, all related to how much you spend
Yeah, working on switching to digital. I don't have the password that's specific to app verification and need to call migros. On my to-do list for this week.

Quote:
View Post
The 5, 10 franc coupons, plus vouchers for other offers/discounts normally arrive in a quarterly newsletter addressed to you personally. You might want to check that Migros has the correct postal address, it's just possible the postal service hasn't been able to deliver the letters for some reason.

Fyi; if someone has stolen the newsletters from your letterbox the extra vouchers are useless as the corresponding card needs to be produced when using them, although the 5, 10 franc coupons might be transferable.
Yup, verified online that they have the right address for me. Have not received such a quarterly newsletter so far.

Quote:
View Post
As you have had the cumulus card for over a year they normally send you a coupon on your birthday for a free coffee - have you received that?
Nope, no coffee coupon so far. Don't like coffee but still

Last edited by 3Wishes; 27.04.2020 at 11:10. Reason: merging consecutive replies; please use multi-quote (button to the right of quote)
This user would like to thank Calito for this useful post: