View Single Post
Old 01.05.2020, 18:02
Forum Legend

Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 25,138 Times in 7,850 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Face masks, where to buy?

You can check to see if any of your local Coop stores are carrying masks, here:
https://www.coop.ch/de/unternehmen/masken.html

Pack of 20, limit one per customer. While supplies last, not reservable.

They are selling at costs - when I bought some the other day the price was CHF 19.40 for 20 masks. I am guessing, but only guessing, that they are using the wording 'zum Selbstkostenpreis' because their suppliers might be variable - but that's only my guess, based on nothing at all.

Alternatively, you can get them in the Coop 'Top 100' delivery option, 39.90 for a box of 50. Limit one per order. But you have to order CHF 100 in total. Delivery of the Top 100 selection was about 4-7 days last time I checked, but do check for current times.

For those in Ausserschwyz, Apotheke Lowen in Seedamm has masks, CHF 8 for a pack of 5, CHF 15 for a pack of 10.

Aldi is the best price I have found - as another poster mentioned CHF 7 for 10. But stock runs out fast.

For a visit to the hairdresser, a homemade mask would also work.
The following 2 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post: