View Single Post
Old 12.05.2020, 16:24
Nothing Nothing is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Zurich
Posts: 18
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nothing has no particular reputation at present
Self-employed tax return(simplified accounting)

Hi guys, as a self-employed (very small one-man-company) I wanted to send my tax return combined with my partner's (working full time).

I'm wondering if it's enough to fill the simplified accounting form (Hilfsblatt A für Selbständigerwerbende mit vereinfachter Buchführung) or should I attach all the invoices that I sent to my clients or maybe some bank statement showing all the incoming money from clients?

My Hilfsblatt looks kind of empty - I don't have any assets, debt etc, I work from my own computer so I have an income sum under 4.1 in this form and I also deducted the cost of the rent (less than 1/5 of the rent) since I work from home and I dedicated a room for an office (under 7.1).

If you have any experience with Hilfsblatt A, please leave a comment, I feel like I'm missing something here...
Reply With Quote