View Single Post
Old 16.05.2020, 09:03
AussieKathryn AussieKathryn is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Bern
Posts: 46
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
AussieKathryn has no particular reputation at present
Re: B Permit in advance

View Post
Your profile says you're English while in another post you said you were Australian. Which is it or are you dual? Because it makes a difference. If you're an EU national then you don't need a visa to enter Switzerland; if you're non-EU then you need a Type D visa.

Don't worry the permit; the number will be added when they process your husband permit application. It's not needed to start the family reunification application off.

And no, EU nationals can't get their permits before they arrive here.
I'm Australian (profile updated ). The question was not for me, but for my husband (EU). He needs a permit B. I need a Visa D (family reunion). But for my visa D, I need his permit number. We were hoping to kick off apply for his permit in advance, given he ticks every box for the application except his boots being on the ground.

I'll contact the embassy here regarding leaving it off the application.

Thanks for the advice!
Reply With Quote