View Single Post
Old 19.05.2020, 19:53

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
rezak is considered knowledgeablerezak is considered knowledgeablerezak is considered knowledgeable
Re: B Permit in advance

Quote:
View Post
Hi - he starts on 1 August, so most likely the border restrictions will be lifted by then. Regardless, his employer is applying for a Meldebestatigung, so that he can enter Switzerland if the restrictions stay as they are. So either way, we are covered.

I sent a request to the Swiss consulate here in Australia to submit my Visa D application without his permit B number (as advised above), and they've told me the application has to be complete with his permit number included before they will process it. So the rules are different from consulate to consulate. That's a bit annoying .
Curious, based on what reason does the employer planning to obtain the Meldebestatigung? As far as I understand it is released only in presence of "strong public interest", which today means healthcare sector basically.
My partner is waiting to move to Switzerland from an EU country since two months (works in IT) and so far we did not find a way to do so.