Thread: RAV Sanctions
View Single Post
Old 20.05.2020, 17:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 39 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,919 Posts
swisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RAV Sanctions

I am currently registered with RAV.

My advisor told me to use all my contacts/network and to let everyone I know that I am looking for work (good advice!).

And to aim to list 6-8 job leads onto the forms.

However, for April, the forms were deferred to end of May. End of May I need to put in forms for both months.

Currently, they have not been able to arrange any job appointments or assessments (at bare minimum they will send me for a language test as I don't have one)...

Either way, she needs to start looking for work immediately... and any contacts made can be listed. Keep records and the forms will be sent once she signs up with RAV.

For the payment side, I'm still waiting... mine is complicated. I had 5 listed employers in 2019, and have one current part-time contract... plus I resigned in November but was not officially looking for work during November through to March... when I signed up... but I also have 3 depenent kids, and from what I was told, they won't delay paying me because of the kids.. but at this stage, the money is running out fast and I have no idea when I will actually get paid by the insurance.

The insurance are a separate organisation to RAV. The impression I have is that RAV has been able to put systems in place to process things and control the extra load on the staff. The insurance side (the paying organisation) seem to be inundated and slow to respond.
The following 3 users would like to thank swisspea for this useful post: