View Single Post
Old 22.05.2020, 18:50
Posts: n/a
Re: Wild animals control

As so many things in Switzerland, things can change from C/Kanton to C/K - but here in NE if a resident sees a wild animal which is very sick or injured - they can call the 'garde-faune' - wildlife guard- and they have to come out and asses, trap and then treat or shoot depending on what they find- or shoot on the spot if the animal can't get away. More humane than let them die a slow and painful death, and in the case of mange or other disease, spread it to other wildlife and/or pets, and possible even, people.