View Single Post
Old 25.05.2020, 16:31
JoshWilliams JoshWilliams is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Vevey
Posts: 41
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
JoshWilliams has annoyed a few people around hereJoshWilliams has annoyed a few people around here
Re: Renting a second flat near workplace

View Post

You need to register in the 2nd commune as "Wochenaufenthalter" (résident hebdomadaire?) and that's it (at least for a Swiss). You keep paying taxes in commune A, you'll be able to make additional deductions in your tax declaration. With family in commune A you shouldn't have any problems getting that accepted by the authorities.

This is assuming that your residence permit doesn't prohibit such an arrangement.
Thanks a lot All for your help!

- Josh
This user would like to thank JoshWilliams for this useful post: