View Single Post
Old 01.06.2020, 18:34
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 49 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,387 Posts
me.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garden Insurance

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for that.

Another Question...
What if your spraying insecticide/pesticides on for example apple trees

And some one complains of an allergic reaction to the spray - Can you be held liable for that ?
Again, the Swiss are not a very litigious lot, for example, coffee cups don't (yet) have to be labelled so make the user aware that the contents may be hot.

If you already have a third party liability policy, I guess you could ask their helpline about that specific question. The quality of legal advice you get on this forum is somewhat variable.

But, I will say this. If one of your neighbours has made you specifically aware of an allergy to a spray, the Swiss thing to do would be to research some alternatives and discuss these, or alternative spraying times, with the affected neighbour, with the objective of reaching a compromise. Generally, if you are seen to be acting reasonably, there should be no recourse.