Old 02.06.2020, 10:13
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shivaani has no particular reputation at present
Re: Free Regression Therapy in Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Title says you are offering for free so I have the following questions
  • Have you been handling clients in Switzerland since 2016 as authorised by the Swiss authorities?
  • Do the Swiss recognise the IMDHA body and it certification
  • Do you have public liability insurance in Switzerland allowing you to treat people
  • If, yes, is this treatment that you are offering for free to complete your advance studies covered under your public liability and are you legally and professionally allowed to offer it
  • If, no, are you supervised by someone who has appropriate insurance and recognised Swiss credentials
  • If again the answer is no, I don't believe that you should be offering it on this forum as hypnotherapy and regression therapy has the potential to do significant emotional harm
EDIT - according to their website, the IMDHA (International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association) is a referral service and not a qualification in its own right. Perhaps OP can explain her actually qualifications and the amount of study required to get said qualification
- No, I have not been practicing in Switzerland yet.
- Thanks for pointing out the IMDHA recognition by SWISS authorities. I could see schools in Switzerland that are approved by IMDHA, but I do not know whether it is recognized by SWISS Authorities. Hence, I am currently checking with them on the same.
- For the EU Certification, I'll be working with clients under supervision by SWISS registered Hypnotherapist.

Thanks a lot for bringing these topics. I will hold on to accepting any clients until I hear from the SWISS authorities.

Also, I'll close this post and reinitiate/ create new later to avoid anyone approaching me for services.
The following 4 users would like to thank Shivaani for this useful post: