View Single Post
Old 03.06.2020, 18:59

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
invalidusername has no particular reputation at present
Hi guys,

Thanks all for the responses, and the clear explanation about the debt collection enforcement in Switzerland, it has been very valuable. I will have a thought as to proceed.

Just for the records, I know first hand a person (being legally registered in Switzerland) that didn't paid Billag for three years in a row, before it changed to Serafe. And nothing happened. I mean: absolutely nothing. She didn't call Billag at any time say she didn't have a TV (opt out), she simply ignored every bill she received. Because of this case, I was wondering if this kind of "loophole" existed with Serafe as well, but apparently no one knows (or no one tells ).

As I said, I will give it a thought, however most likely I will end paying as anyone else.

Best regards guys.

Quote:
View Post
They are making it incresingly difficult to opt out, virtually all the loopholes are now closed, but I gather there are still people who find a way somehow. Have you tried Google?
Thanks, I tried Google but didn't find anything. Just that for the first five years (till 2023) you can opt out under certain circumstances, after that will be mandatory.

Feel free to send me a PM if you found anything.

Cheers.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 03.06.2020 at 20:02. Reason: merging consecutive replies