View Single Post
Old 09.06.2020, 17:35
klaxhu klaxhu is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Zürich, Fluntern.
Posts: 34
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts
klaxhu has earned some respectklaxhu has earned some respect
Moving personal goods to Zurich - paper needed

Hi all,

My move has progressed to the stage that we are now packing, and I am 2 weeks away from my work start date.

I've boxes most of our stuff up and found a moving company, they seem to know what they are doing, but they are asking me for the following to be able to transport my stuff to Zurich:
Signed declaration form (original) - please see attached

Work contract (copy)
Permit from the commune (copy)
Rent contract from flat, house or apartment. (copy)
List of personal effects. (copy)
Passport (copy)

One of the main things they are asking me to fill is this form, besides an inventar as well:
Zollveranlagung von Übersiedlungsgut (Umzugsgut) › ezv › Formulare

I have all of the above EXCEPT for Permit from the commune (copy) (which I think is the B permit).

What experiences have people had with this?

I am travelling on the 15th to register locally and get my permit but as far as I know it can take a few days and hence I will have to be there with an empty apartment for 1 week or so ..and my family will be in the UK waiting for a copy of the permit so they can give it to the driver. I find it a bit ridiculous hence the ask.