View Single Post
Old 14.06.2020, 20:13
Forum Legend

Groaned at 346 Times in 282 Posts
Thanked 15,747 Times in 8,052 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the Mohrenkopf a racist piece of candy?

Quote:
View Post
Salzgebäck is really unhealthy because of the salt content. Its murder on the kidneys
Yeah...as if you never gorged yourself on salty crackers and cheese and wine..

How about olives? Should we exclude those too?

Quote:
View Post
Are those redish ones strawberry chocolate?
I discovered strawberry chocolate from Läderach when everybody went all upset here and my neighbour brought me their product, so I would know what was to be boycotted. I could eat this all day.
:
I think you mean berries (raspberries and blackberries) chocolate, but I might be wrong. Have tasted almost everything from there long before that semi-scandal. It's really good. If it's your thing, perhaps it's good to buy more now, since their business too must suffer from corona crisis and lockdown.
All our philosophical discussions on EF or elsewhere just pale in the face of real people losing their jobs.

Quote:
View Post
They are actually quite easy to make - and quick if you stick with one flavour and one filling.
Don't tempt me, I might try it one day..

But then I wouldn't have the feeling of pampering myself and the associated guilt.