View Single Post
Old 14.06.2020, 22:20
Forum Legend

Groaned at 346 Times in 282 Posts
Thanked 15,696 Times in 8,040 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the Mohrenkopf a racist piece of candy?

Quote:
View Post
Guilt when pampering yourself? . What a strange notion.
It was a joke, I even added the smiley.

I take it you don't do jokes on Catholics.

Quote:
View Post
No, Sprüngli called them Luxemburgerli since for ever. (shut up, 22yards ) so why should they call them Macarons???
Again, a joke, as you required someone digs some dirt about them. They can call these cakes however they please, obviously.

Quote:
View Post

No Läderach along my normal paths so - as they did so far - they will have to survive without me. Except when I get lucky and someone dropped it into my milk-box.
Not one along my path too, and since I am 100% they didn't rely on me or any of us on EF to survive....I hope they'll find a way even now when it's a bit more difficult, and not necessarily because those homophobic views. I bet people forgot. Those who even found out about them. It might come as a surprise to some EFers, but at least the expats I know had no idea about these "riots". They wouldn't even care, probably.