View Single Post
Old 16.06.2020, 09:29

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
UncleMike988 has earned the respect of manyUncleMike988 has earned the respect of manyUncleMike988 has earned the respect of many
Re: Sunrise Mobile internet unlimited cancellation

Quote:
View Post
Hi guys,
I've recently order Sunrise Mobile internet unlimited in an attractive price thinking I will give it a shot since there is no minimum duration of the contract. If it will be not fast enough, I will just cancel.

Did someone of you also experienced something like this? For me it is clear that this offer is without minimum duration, but maybe I'm wrong.
I had this offer, and it was dreadful.

The internet stability was awful (I live near Baden, and it just kept cutting out) and very quickly, I just stopped using it.

I told Sunrise how dreadful the reliability was, and asked if i could cancel that (19 CHF/month) contract and sign up for a 40 CHF/month home internet contract instead ? After all, they'd be getting twice as much money out of me.

Their reply... no. You'd need to pay 400+ CHF to buy your way out of the 24-month contract.

They did, several months later, finally agree to cancel my contract, but seriously, I wouldn't recommend any Sunrise 4G+ offers, unless there's a "no minimum contract" clause. Or, better yet, go with Yallo (who use Sunrise's network) as often they have better prices/terms and conditions.