View Single Post
Old 16.06.2020, 09:46
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,104 Times in 756 Posts
Thanked 18,603 Times in 7,215 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunrise Mobile internet unlimited cancellation

Quote:
View Post
I had this offer, and it was dreadful.

The internet stability was awful (I live near Baden, and it just kept cutting out) and very quickly, I just stopped using it.

I told Sunrise how dreadful the reliability was, and asked if i could cancel that (19 CHF/month) contract and sign up for a 40 CHF/month home internet contract instead ? After all, they'd be getting twice as much money out of me.

Their reply... no. You'd need to pay 400+ CHF to buy your way out of the 24-month contract.

They did, several months later, finally agree to cancel my contract, but seriously, I wouldn't recommend any Sunrise 4G+ offers, unless there's a "no minimum contract" clause. Or, better yet, go with Yallo (who use Sunrise's network) as often they have better prices/terms and conditions.
So many people get suckered in by theselow prices, not realising that the service is terrible and the ISP conditions regarding privacy etc are really sub-par. I tried Sunrise out of curiousity last year and I had 3 days of outage starting on my first day of connection. I immediately cancelled my contract.

I would much rather pay more for a fast and stable internet connection with good privacy and net neutrality conditions and that's why I stick with Init7.
This user would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: