View Single Post
Old 17.06.2020, 09:22
Forum Legend

Groaned at 38 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 17,384 Times in 4,469 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is wrong with POST CH?

Quote:
View Post
Hello guys,

I ordered something from AliExpress and all went good. Today the item was to be delivered but Post CH decided to return the item. I checked my adress that i gave to AliExpress and it's all good. Same thing happened to me year ago. I called the Post than but the lady just told me: Sorry nothing i can't do. She even didn't bother to check the tracking number.

Like WT* is going on with Post? No SUPPORT & NO ANSWER
Quote:
View Post
Just to understand your situation: do you have written proof by the Post or was it your estimate? How do you know the item is being returned?

If you are registered with the Post, they send you an email when
a) they receive the goods from the previous stage (foreign courier, customs...)
b) they schedule the delivery to your address

Only after you receive the first email they are responsible for the delivery, and only after you receive the second you can be sure about delivery date - the estimation by AliExpress has no meaning since the processing time at the customs cannot be estimated.
With Venetian on this, as written, the story doesn't add up. You need to give more info if you want help. I use the Post a lot for sending parcels and quite often for receiving them from CH and abroad, and I very rarely have a problem.
This user would like to thank grumpygrapefruit for this useful post: