View Single Post
Old 22.06.2020, 10:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,246 Times in 828 Posts
Thanked 19,595 Times in 7,568 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the Mohrenkopf a racist piece of candy?

Quote:
See Amogles, this is what happens when you try your best to be civil. Despite that, you get horrific personal abuse.
You fully deserve the flak for what you posted and I clarified my post a little further above. You have:
  • Called even those people clearly against racism, racist
  • Tried to lecture people on the correct "up to date" terms to use and then called them "intentionally hurtful"
  • Suggested all black people in CH that we would know or meet are "subservient"
  • Again (for good measure, I assume) suggested we were racist for not agreeing with you

Maybe later when you calm down you read your posts back to yourself and feel a bit embarassed.

Actually, I am now more than a little suspicious that you are indeed a dupe account of an ex or current member. Your level of familiarity and aggressive involvement in the arguments borders on the troll-ish and is generally only seen in longer-term members, not 1 month newbies. Even if it's not true, I predict a burn out and flounce before too long if you keep on at this rate.
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: