View Single Post
Old 22.06.2020, 10:38

Re: Is the Mohrenkopf a racist piece of candy?

Quote:
View Post
You fully deserve the mockery for what you posted and I clarified my post a little further above. You have:
  • Called even those people clearly against racism, racist
  • Tried to lecture people on the correct "up to date" terms to use and then called them "intentionally hurtful"
  • Suggested all black people in CH that we would know or meet are "subservient"

Maybe later when you calm down you read your posts back to yourself and feel a bit embarassed. Actually, I am now more than a little suspicious that you are indeed a dupe account of an ex or current member. Your level of familiarity and aggressive involvement in the arguments borders on the troll-ish and is generally only seen in longer-term members, not 1 month newbies.
Perhaps because it is a personally emotive subject you feel I have been aggressive, when I believe I have been assertive. To take your points one by one:

[*]Called even those people clearly against racism, racist - just because you say your are against racism or believe yourself to be, doesn't make it so. Watch any video of confederate flag waving Trump fans at rallies...to a man they all say "I'm not racist, but...".
[*]Tried to lecture people on the correct "up to date" terms to use and then called them "intentionally hurtful" - don't twist things. I did update people on acceptable terminology and said anyone not adopting it is being intentionally hurtful now they know. That's pure logic, not sure what your argument with that can be?
[*]Suggested all black people in CH that we would know or meet are "subservient" - yes yes, I'm sure you have legions of black friends and indeed some of your best friends are black.