View Single Post
Old 22.06.2020, 11:29
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,246 Times in 828 Posts
Thanked 19,595 Times in 7,568 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the Mohrenkopf a racist piece of candy?

Quote:
Unfortunately, when you are backed into a corner, you become most unpleasant. Please do not quote me out of context to try and score points.

I merely suggested that for the majority of people on this thread (and i presume you are one of the number, as a raw nerve seems to have been touched) the majority of "social" interactions with black people will be ones where they are performing a task for them. Do you interact with black people more as friends or more often are they in a service role? Be honest now.
I don't measure myself or my opinion by my interactions with people of any colour, it is completely irrelevant as to the numerical proportion of black people I know who work in any industry. Only you see this as important to serve your argument.

And by the way... you said subservient. Do you know what subservient means? Using that word in that context was completely demeaning to anyone working in any service role, regardless of race. They are normal people doing an essential job and if you need that explaining to you then you are even more misguided than I thought.

If your intention in this thread has been to make yourself look like a complete plonker, then you have achieved, nay exceeded, that goal admirably.
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: