Thread: Onenote
View Single Post
Old 24.06.2020, 10:03
Forum Legend

Groaned at 404 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 17,457 Times in 5,364 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Onenote

Quote:
View Post
You want to modify a document without opening it? Good luck with that.

Or, is it that you want to use the one note mark-up tools on a version of the document.

I use OneNote a lot but I'm not clear what you are actually wanting to do.
It's difficult to explain and I apologize for the confusion.

I want to use the document already opened. I'm beginning to realize that when a document is already opened, it's only an image and not an editable document.

In a teaching situation, I need a platform that allows me to quickly find, open and modify a document without going through various steps of downloading and synchronizing. Technical difficulties and wasted time waiting for files to open is the scourge of efficiency in a setting where time is limited.

Thanks for all your help. In fact, your answers are already confirming my suspicions. I may just use the Teams file storage to access even those documents I use as my presentation tool. Students have access to both Office 365 so either program would work.