View Single Post
Old 24.06.2020, 11:31
WanderingSwiss WanderingSwiss is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
WanderingSwiss has no particular reputation at present
Looking to move into my own property (currently rented) in a few years


Me an my partner live abroad and have recently learned that the property we currently rent will be "developed" in the next 3-5 years. That added with the new normal of working from home made us think about relocating.
With that in mind we are considering the idea of moving to the family home near Geneva in the next 3-5 years.
That house is currently occupied by longterm tenants and I understand that Swiss housing laws are very strict.
My question is, do we need to get a lawyer to do the legal proceedings? would that be the best course of action to achieve our goal and if so is there a section of the forum with recommendations for lawyers?
Reply With Quote