View Single Post
Old 01.07.2020, 12:10

Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
italo has earned some respectitalo has earned some respect
My partner is stuck in Japan :(

I write here because I'm getting a bit desperate I'm Italian living in Switzerland since 2017, on a B permit. My girlfriend is Taiwanese and living in Japan. The plan was for her to finish her studies and then move here with me. And then the pandemic arrived

She's stuck in Japan, and we haven't met each other since February. We love each other and talk every day, but the situation is getting on our nerves.

I was *so much* waiting July 1st for the borders to reopen... and then I see this:

Quote:
However, third-country citizens are still not permitted to travel to Switzerland on holiday: entry for a stay of less than 90 days that does not normally require a permit will only be authorised in cases of special necessity..
Seriously, WTF???

I need to find a way around this, maybe meeting each other in some remote thirld world country, whatever, but we have been patient enough.

I understand long-distance relationships are not a priority right now given the global situation, but are we really a forgotten category???

I don't know, just needed to rant a bit does anyone have any advice? What if we plan to marry for example?