View Single Post
Old 04.07.2020, 18:51
Moderately Dutch

Groaned at 370 Times in 311 Posts
Thanked 14,157 Times in 6,590 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DrugsWhere is the police in Oerlikon?

Quote:
View Post
Everyday I have to go through Oerlikon Platz, and every day I see more and more people selling drugs.
You do not have to be a detective to see what they are doing, because it is starting to be easy to find people injecting on public spaces, today I even saw a guy injecting in the corridors inside the Bahnhoff.
Now that it is summer, you can just looks at their legs to see that they have the legs full or injection marks.
During all this time, I have never seen a single police around. Is there any police in this neighbourhood? What are they doing?
I am really starting to be afraid of the situation. That much that some days I am already taking a different route.
Always think that as long as they are taking their stuff, they won´t be bothered by/with me? Was in Oerlikon Bahnhof twice today and did not notice anything (but then I did not look for anything)
The following 2 users would like to thank roegner for this useful post: