View Single Post
Old 05.07.2020, 00:20
Forum Legend

Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried about drugs in Oerlikon Platz

Quote:
View Post
No, it is not invented, although I wish it were. It was not like that before, but it has been changing in the last few months.

They are not drunk people, and I have no prejudice as someone said.
I know what I have seen, and when you see people injecting, there are no prejudice. It happened twice already, once at night, a girl in the middle of MarktPlatz. And once today a man in front of Coop Pronto inside Bahnhoff.

I invite you to check what people do, and the marks they have in their legs. Specially around the entrance of the Coop where the Tram 11 stops, and in the area around the Chess games in the floor of the Markplatz.
I don't need to come and check. Addicts are part of every society and as blackbird said, the places they normally can meet up have been closed down. Those who cared heard, that it was very difficult for the social workers who work with addicts and do street-work to do their job the past months.

Leave them alone as they leave you alone.
The following 6 users would like to thank curley for this useful post: