View Single Post
Old 05.07.2020, 08:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 128 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 7,258 Times in 2,761 Posts
Samaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond reputeSamaire13 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried about drugs in Oerlikon Platz

Quote:
View Post
I am not worried just because they are there doing their things.

I am worried because I know what comes in the same package. I know what people do when they want to consume and they don't have money. And I know what happens when a kid touches a needle that somebody left on the floor after injecting.

I really hope that the police take some action and the situation reverts soon, at least before something bad happens.
Let's cross that bridge when we come to it. You're being dramatic.

But I guess since that's your line of thinking, you won't have much choice but to never spend time in any city or major dwelling. As curley says, drug addicts are part of every society and maybe some implicit acceptance and tolerance would be in order given no one has done anything to you at all and very probably won't.

Also if you want the police to remove them, call them. Not that it will do much because see earlier comment - but instead of hoping they would magically turn up to fix the "issue", maybe be proactive.
The following 4 users would like to thank Samaire13 for this useful post: