View Single Post
Old 10.07.2020, 21:59
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Ktyak has no particular reputation at present
Re: Fire myself or Unpaid Leave for 2 to 3 months

Quote:
View Post
AfaIk companies pay social costs only once a year. At the end of it or in January, I suppose. So by then you might be able to pay (those reduced) costs.
I wish that were the case.

My company receives invoices for AHV/ALV/... from SVA Zurich quarterly.

Similarly, it continually receives (incorrect) invoices for BVG and UVG on a quarterly basis.

BVG & UVG was overcharged in 2019 by several thousand in total. I'm still waiting for some sort of refund [ if thats even possible ]. The declaration forms for last year didn't arrive on time and I had to ask for them and that took 2 months .. so both BVG & UVG for this year were again significantly wrong and invoiced me double the amounts they should have.

Likewise for Quellensteuer - it sends quarterly invoices but they keep being wrong. Wrong as in: 1) They did not relate to my actually monthly salary amounts and 2) Some other company kept booking their employees to my company's ID. I'm still waiting for that mess to be resolved, 3) I've had 3 or 4 invoices for 2019-Q2, 2 for 2019-Q3 and 2 for 2019-Q4 [ none of them were right ] but I was told by my former Treuhand that I had to pay them regardless...

I need to get my company in to a position where it pays next to nothing .. until it starts earning money again. As a new company, its reserves are low, and it cannot afford to "financially support" (i.e. keep paying) the over charging by different institutions (i.e. SVA Zurich, the BVG & UVG Company which I won't name, and the Quellensteuer until they "get it right".

My company's bank account is not a bottomless pit and cannot wait 9 months for corrections.

I'll speak to my Treuhand on monday and see what they have to say [ at a minimum of 180 p/h... ]
The following 2 users would like to thank Ktyak for this useful post: