View Single Post
Old 14.07.2020, 13:05

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
ashm has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
Hello

All I can say is take the leap - but beware of the Language barriers in Switzerland. Since your boyfriend is Swiss, it will help you from a permit perspective. Depending on your profession, you will have some struggle getting a job, especially during this Pandemic.

You are young and Switzerland is a beautiful place to live!

All the best,
Thank you for your reply and lovely to meet you! I agree Switzerland is beautiful! As for the language, yes this is a difficulty at the moment, but I'm very determined to learn German. The hardest thing I've found when visiting so far is that Swiss-German is like a completely different language all together haha!

I have a residence permit already, and my profession is in communications and marketing. have been applying for a few jobs (more global/international companies) and have an interview coming up, so fingers crossed!

Quote:
View Post
Hi Ashleigh, welcome to the forum.
As you take your cat along (they don't like travelling much), you have your permit sorted out? You can always go busking.
Hi Curley! Thank you for your message. Lovely to meet you.

I'm really thankful that the journey isn't too long for the cat. But I think it's worth it. She'll be so happy with a big garden to play in, instead of my flat!

I have a residence permit yes, my boyfriend helped me to get it. Haha and if it comes to it, I may have to busk!! I have a job interview coming up so going to see how that goes!

Last edited by 3Wishes; 14.07.2020 at 13:39. Reason: merging consecutive repliew
This user would like to thank ashm for this useful post: