View Single Post
Old 21.07.2020, 18:03
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 130 Times in 74 Posts
Thanked 1,132 Times in 584 Posts
California Dreamer has earned the respect of manyCalifornia Dreamer has earned the respect of manyCalifornia Dreamer has earned the respect of many
Re: Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center

Quote:
View Post
or some nutter lawyer who had a grudge against women and posted it all online beforehand

tin foil hats anyone?

Depends on the quality of the tin and the price of course. You had problems playing connect the dots as a kid am I right? Anyways your nutter lawyer/scapegoat is dead. I can already draw you the next three dots as this is becoming more predictable than the Hollywood version that will come out soon. EF is the ONLY place where I can find people who believes Eptstein is the most talented suicider of all time. He's the G.O.A.T.
Some of the accused do live here......so there's that..........

Meanwhile, for the rest of us, this is already the most exciting /important criminal investihations of all time. Watching the elite go down is going to be sweet. I got the extra popcorn and butter ready. Although I do expect them to kill enough people to eventually get away with most of it. It will be interesting to see who will be the sacrificial lamb so the others may escape. I got $10 on Prince Andrew, the Clintons will walk.