View Single Post
Old 29.07.2020, 14:20

Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
peaky has earned the respect of manypeaky has earned the respect of manypeaky has earned the respect of many
Re: Platforms & Investing for Retirement

Q1 - Depending on age and how much you will invest, you may want to look at spliting the 3a, so its not all in one place. Tax reasons and there are some others. If you plan to be here only a few years or the maximum amount you can put away into it isnt so great its not really an issue.

Q2 - 3B, I have one and kind of regret it. I am told there are tax benefits in Geneva and Fribourg, but would really check that out if true. Its an insurance and ok, it forces me to put something in there but if I was more clued up back then I probably wouldnt have done it.

Q2 part B - You can also invest it back in your company pension. There are tax advantages. Contact the company pension scheme and see how much you can pay in. To do this is a bit of a science as you will want to put in enough to bring down a tax threshold, but you would need to know where these thresholds are.

Q3 - I have just joined Yova. Ethical investing. Go to an open evening and see what they have to say, its interesting I think.

Q4 - Do whats legal. If you live in CH register in CH, really that simple.

Q5 - FINMA is the Swiss finance authority