View Single Post
Old 29.07.2020, 18:36
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 26 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 2,926 Times in 926 Posts
TheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How is wearing the mask rule followed in your canton?

Quote:
View Post
You needed care what the idiots think. Wear your mask, it will give you some protection and keep your distance, that will give you more. And wash your hands, there is no shortage of hand sanitiser, apparently the vingerons are distilling their wine into it.
I am a vigneronne in France and we have all put in our desired hectolitres that we would like to sell to La République to turn into hand sanitizer. Wine is like magazine subscriptions. It just keeps coming. There is no way to stop it. So, we have a bunch of full cuves (because restaurant sales have completely dried up and tourist sales at our chateaux have been hovering around 10%) and so what are you going to do with it? I can only drink so much!

France is paying us 90 euro centimes per liter. What is Switzerland paying? Maybe I should sell it to them because I'm sure it will be more than 90c!
The following 5 users would like to thank TheSpouse for this useful post: