View Single Post
Old 31.07.2020, 15:27

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
ne6ef has no particular reputation at present
Re: UPC, Swisscom or init7

I have dealt with most of the ISP, privately and professionally. I had good and bad experiences with all of them (Salt - mainly bad). Recently we moved to a new apartment and I took the opportunity to research who else is out there. Found interxs.ch, researched them and finally decided to choose them as a ISP.

Currently using their Pay As You Go option and for 3 months have been very happy with them. They are using Swisscom’s infrastructure. The service was activated in much shorter time than advertised which was a nice surprise.

The tech support is great and very responsive. Contacted them couple of times and always responded always withing minutes. Once for settings on my own router and another time for a general question.

I love the Pay As You Go option as you are not hooked for 12 or 24 months. The same quality and service, but without a permanent contract and can be terminated on a monthly basis. If you have your own router/modem you can use it. Here is my Personal Referring Code: 96R-CDB, which gives you (and me ) a month of free internet (you pay the first two and then the third is free). Cheers!
This user would like to thank ne6ef for this useful post: