View Single Post
Old 03.08.2020, 20:15
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 1,094 Times in 341 Posts
Klostersgirl has a reputation beyond reputeKlostersgirl has a reputation beyond reputeKlostersgirl has a reputation beyond reputeKlostersgirl has a reputation beyond reputeKlostersgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Salary of a dentist in Switzerland vs Luxembourg

Quote:
View Post
fatmanfilms: could you please explain me what you mean by excess? Do you mean the part of medical insurance that has to be paid by the patient before the insurance starts to pay?
Klostergirl: I understand that you do not have enough information to answer, but couldn't be that 500k for a practice owner refer to gross revenue before expenses on inventory, salaries etc, and not real salary? Because Karl also wrote about 300k+, maybe for an established Orthodontist it could be possible to reach 500k?
Thank you both!
As you rightly say, I am afraid I can't answer your question. My feeling is that the figure quoted would not be gross revenue though. Orthodontics is painfully expensive here. I prayed my children would be born healthy and that they would grow up with straight teeth ... luckily they did!