View Single Post
Old 06.08.2020, 16:58
JasmineTea's Avatar
JasmineTea JasmineTea is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
JasmineTea has no particular reputation at present
Divorce alimony-disabled- large age difference

Good afternoon,

I would be grateful for some advise from somebody in the know,

A few years into the marital divorce procedure, i'm in a situation where my soon to be ex has been given our joint family home and my child because of my physical disability. I was evicted from the marital home at the second hearing and he was ordered to give me maintenance which sometimes he did sometimes not. However, it is certain that he will buy me out of the family home. The president of the court seemingly has to award me further maintenance my question is, i am EU he is Swiss i have a C permit. I have full visitation rights to my child.

We are due to go back to the tribunal soon, i would like to give up my C permit and return to my country and for my child to visit me there and visa versa is this possible from the presidents point of view, does any body know what conditions i have to fulfill for that to become a reality in law, my child is a teenager. Also, how do i stand on alimony from my ex if i was to return to my country ?.

I thank you for any help on this, i ask here because i do not want to make a mistake and tell the president of the tribunal that i wish to return to my country as then it will become a fact at the present moment i am exploring the issue.

I do have an advocate however, i do not want to prompt any conclusions that might pass to the president. I do have a feeling that this wonderful Swiss country and legal system works for the benefit of the Swiss citizens firstly. Viva la Swiss !!!.

Thank you

Last edited by MusicChick; 06.08.2020 at 22:50. Reason: user request, personal details taken out
Reply With Quote